Monday, March 26, 2012

Wood Cook Stove!!!

We installed our wood cook stove two months ago.

After the initial nervousness of starting it the first time everything went very smoothly. I have frequently made breakfasts (mostly eggs and oatmeal), soup and cookies. I've even made bread, though I haven't perfected it yet :)

The cookstove is not nearly as hard as I thought it would be. It was a bit intimidating at first, but I find that I like it so much more than my electric stove.

My favorite part is the stove top. Six burners is awesome! Plus it is easy to adjust temperatures by just moving the pan.

Of course, the rest of the family likes the stove too. Especially the cat and dog. They both fell in love with the cozy rug in front of the stove, but in the end the cat won.



"Cats rule, dogs drool" says our cat in her best Sassy voice. :)

No comments: