Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Where Did April Go???

Wow, I can't believe how fast spring time is flying by!

We have been busy with lambing, kid's activities and finally preparing the yard and garden.  So far all but one of our sheep has lambed and I'm expecting the last one any day now :)  The kid's have been busy with homeschool work and outside classes.  Now the yard and garden as another story.  We finally have some nice sunny weather and I'm hoping my garden will dry out enough to till this coming weekend.  (Please, Please, Please :)  I have most of my seedlings started and I will be transplanting many of them into larger pots this week.  I also need to build a straw/hay bale cold frame to get them out of the house.  I feel so behind!  Though honestly every spring leaves me feeling that way. 

No comments: